"I Love WMNF" Food Donors ~ Tell them 88.5FM says THANKS!!
missjulie about about 4 years ago
Thanks so much to these people & businesses that fed us during our âI LOVE WMNFâ Winter Minithon (2/11/11 to 2/14/11). We especially appreciate those who DELIVERED and our volunteers who picked up the vittles! We love you all...
- Cabot Creamery Cooperative ~ found on-line at: cabotcheese.coop
- CafÃ© Hey located at 1540 N Franklin St, Tampa
- Craftsman House Gallery & CafÃ© located at 2955 Central Ave in St Pete
- Jon & Debbie Butts, of Eco Farm, located in Plant City
- Ella's Americana Folk Art Cafe located at 5119 N Nebraska Ave, Tampa
- JoEllen and The Globe located at 532 1st Avenue N, St. Petersburg
- The Gourmet Pizza Company located at 610 S Armenia Ave, Tampa
- Independent Bar & CafÃ©, 2 locations: 5016 N Florida Ave, Tampa and 29 - 3rd St N, St. Pete
- Kaleisia Tea Lounge located at 1441 E Fletcher Ave in Tampa.
- Kojakâs House of Ribs, located at 2808 W. Gandy Boulevard, Tampa
- New World Brewery located at 1313 E 8th Ave, Ybor City
- Red Mesa located at 4912 4th St N in St. Petersburg
- Rollinâ Oats Market & CafÃ© located at 1021 N MacDill Ave, Tampa
- Bert Gunthner of Safety Solutions of Tampa Bay
- Skipperâs Smokehouse located at 910 Skipper Rd in Tampa
- Steve McPherson of Stevie Macâs Taco Shack ~ Mobile Unit
- Stone Soup Company, with a new location of 1517 7th Ave in Ybor City
- Sweet Tomatoes located in Brandon at 10017 Adamo Dr.
- Woodyâs Famous Greek Salads located at 1722 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa
Please feel free to let any of these folks know you recognize their support of OUR RADIO STATION. You may register comments on these donations with email@example.com or call Miss Julie at 813-238-8001 to suggest new Community Partner Food Donors!!comments powered by Disqus