Mary Glenney email@example.com
Mary Glenney, co-host and principle interviewer, “From a Woman’s Point of View.” She began doing a segment called “Life Choices” on the Women’s Show more than 20 years ago and within two years became the co-host. She spent much of her professional life doing research and writing about genetics. Mary has an M.D. degree from the University of Illinois. She has been an activist most of her life, focusing on the environment, politics, social justice and equality for women and minorities.
Arlene Engelhardt firstname.lastname@example.org
Arlene Engelhardt, co-host, “From a Woman’s Point of View.” She was president of the Board of Directors at WMNF during the station’s capital campaign and construction of the current building. Arlene was the Executive Director of the Pacifica Radio network. She has a B.A. from the University of Illinois. She, too, has been an activist most of her life, focusing on the environment, politics, social justice and equality for women and minorities.
Follow From A Woman’s Point of View
Listen On Demand
- From a Woman’s POV talks with Tropical Heatwave Artists
Apr 28, 2016
- Women’s Show celebrates Earth Day with Shana Smith and Trish Williams Mello
Apr 21, 2016
- Women’s Show on Women’s Health and Climate Change
Apr 06, 2016
- “Through Women’s Eyes” Film Festival-Women’s Show 3/31
Mar 30, 2016
- Women’s Show …Cuba and Immigration to the Forefront
Mar 23, 2016