World Peace March comes to Pinellas on Saturday12/03/09 Robert Lorei
Radioactivity: Live Call-In (Thursday) | Listen to this entire show:
A world-wide event involving participants in 35 countries and on 4 continents that started in early October has now made it's way to the United States, and is coming this Saturday to Pinellas County. Itâ€™s the World March For Peace. Itâ€™s national spokesperson is Chris Wells.
Robin Saenger, Vice Mayor of Tarpon and Melissa Baird joined us for the second segment from 1:20-1:31PM.
See more at http://www.worldmarchusa.net.
Locally the event has been endorsed by the City of Tarpon Springs.
- First Annual Peoples Peace Train on the Pinellas Trail
- Saturday December 5, 2009
- MeetUp at 10:00am; Walk begins promptly at 11:00am Press conference at 10:30am
- Southern Meetup: Park St. and Bay Pines Blvd, St. Pete (Parking lot of Target; NW corner)
- Northern Meetup: The Boxcar, 349 Main St., Dunedin
- Gathering At 3pm: Taylor Park, 1100 8th Ave SW, Largo. Press conference at 3:30.
See also http://www.riseuptampabay.com