World Peace March comes to Pinellas on Saturday12/03/09 Robert Lorei
Radioactivity: Live Call-In (Thursday) | Listen to this entire show:
A world-wide event involving participants in 35 countries and on 4 continents that started in early October has now made it's way to the United States, and is coming this Saturday to Pinellas County. It’s the World March For Peace. It’s national spokesperson is Chris Wells.
Robin Saenger, Vice Mayor of Tarpon and Melissa Baird joined us for the second segment from 1:20-1:31PM.
See more at http://www.worldmarchusa.net.
Locally the event has been endorsed by the City of Tarpon Springs.
- First Annual Peoples Peace Train on the Pinellas Trail
- Saturday December 5, 2009
- MeetUp at 10:00am; Walk begins promptly at 11:00am Press conference at 10:30am
- Southern Meetup: Park St. and Bay Pines Blvd, St. Pete (Parking lot of Target; NW corner)
- Northern Meetup: The Boxcar, 349 Main St., Dunedin
- Gathering At 3pm: Taylor Park, 1100 8th Ave SW, Largo. Press conference at 3:30.
See also http://www.riseuptampabay.com