True Talk is a global affairs talk radio show hosted by Ahmed Bedier and Samar Jarrah. The show focuses on the Middle East and the Muslim Word. The show also discusses issues that Muslims face world wide, as well as for American Muslims who are seeking to live as peace-loving Americans in a nation that often has only seen stereotypical portrayals of Islam.
Leave a message for TrueTalk at 813-238-8001 ext. 619.
Studio line: 813-239-9663
- Hosts : , Samar Jarrah, Ahmed Bedier, Maria Oliver Broadcast channel: Friday, 10:00AM - 11:00AM
Contact us off-air at: or 813-238-8001x619
- 03/06 Terrorism expert Loretta Napoleoni explains the spread of ISIS and its appeal to western youth 0 comments
- 02/06 Sami Al-Arian interviewed live on WMNF from Turkey 0 comments
- 01/16 Ali Abunimah weighs in on Paris attacks aftermath 0 comments
- 09/26 Dialogue between a Palestinian Peace activist and an Israeli settler 0 comments
- 09/05 True Talk shares live music from Arab, Middle Eastern and Muslim artist series in Tampa 0 comments
- 01/31 Israeli peace activist's speech 0 comments
- 01/10 The views of an American Israeli on Nakbah 0 comments
- 08/16 True Talk cohost Ahmed Bedier's brother killed in Egypt on Wednesday 1 comments
- 08/09 Israeli Peace Activist Speech 0 comments
- 07/26 Palestinian American Journalist Ali Abunimah discusses Egypt's Role in Palestine 0 comments
- 04/19 Boston Bombing 0 comments
- 05/25 Anyone can be targeted because of Yemen; Olives 0 comments
- 05/18 Cuba through eyes of an American Arab Muslim 0 comments
- 07/24 McKalip resigns over email depicting Obama as Witch Doctor 9 comments
- 02/23 True Talk: Jewish and Muslim Perspective about Religious Holidays on the Hillsborough School Calendar 0 comments
- 02/23 True Talk: The New Iraqi Oil Law 0 comments
Samar Dahmash-Jarrah is a Kuwait-born Palestinian-American speaker, journalist, and educator. She has traveled extensively throughout North America, Europe, and the Middle East and has lived in Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and America.
Ahmed Bedier is a recognized expert on Islam, human rights, hate crimes and the Middle East. He seeks to articulate the call to living peacefully with other faiths that he finds in the Quran.