We will be hosting our September All Station Meeting virtually, Thursday, September 10th, 2020 via ZOOM – TONIGHT.
A virtual social hour will take place from 6pm to 6:55pm, this will give plenty of time to log in, say hello, and get set up.
The meeting will start at 7pm and will include:
(PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY)
- Presentations from candidates to the Volunteer Committee – We have 8 total (3 Youth – 30 or under – and 5 more for the 2nd open seat on the Volunteer Committee and the Board) –
- General Manager, Rick Fernandes will have an ALL Station update in the form of a Power Point presentation, to include a FY20 budget review
- Q&A (Staff from each department will be present to answer your questions)
- Miss Julie will announce the Volunteer of the Year winners from 2019-2020
- Registration has ended as of 5:30pm –
If you have registered, you received a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. You can join in with video or just by telephone (no video). Please do not duplicate your registration by using multiple email addresses.
- Q&A PORTIONS – All questions should be posted on the meeting chat and will be answered in the order they are received.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: We ask that once the meeting starts you do not remove the MUTE that will be in place.
- Social time will not require you to be on mute, however, it is a courtesy, unless you’re speaking.
This All Station meeting is brought to you by the Volunteer Committee.
Let’s Continue to Grow Together!
Isha Del Valle – WMNF Volunteer Committee, Chair
Miss Julie ~ Volunteer Coordinator