- February 22, 2020
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Keep St. Petersburg Local is proud to bring back Localtopia to Williams Park for its 7th year. It is St. Pete’s largest “Community Celebration of All Things Local” showcasing over 250 of our city’s favorite independent businesses and community organizations.
Voted “Best Festival” in the Tampa Bay Times’ “Best of the Best” Awards and nominated for “Best Festival” by Visit St. Pete/Clearwater. Localtopia has also been declared “The Event of the Year,” has been referred to as “the most St. Pete-esque event a resident or visitor can attend,” and many have called it the best event ever in St. Pete.
● Makers & Merchants: Art & Handcrafted Goods, Artisanal + Plant-Based Food & Beverages, Body/Self-Care, Books, Clothing & Accessories, Home Decor, Jewelry, Pet, Plants & Plant-Based Products, Vintage, Vinyl & Much More
● Villages: Arts Village | Family Village | Health & Wellness Village | #AllThingsPlants Village
● Eat, Drink & Play Local:
4th Street: Food Truck Rally Alley
2nd Avenue: Restaurant Row + Beer Truck + Local Breweries Pouring Their Own Brews + Games
● 3rd Street: Boutiques | Vendors on Wheels | DJ | Literary Corner | Skate | Street Fun
● Live local music on the Williams Park Bandstand and the Street Stage on 3rd Street
● Activities for all ages: Demos & crafts, raffle, screen-printing, photo booth and more
For more information, visit http://keepsaintpetersburglocal.org/localtopia
330 2nd Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33701