By Rob Lorei
On Radioactivity Friday we looked at a series of interviews and news stories from the past 48 hours that covered climate change denial, confessions of a whistle-blower, the Green Party candidate will get a recount in at least two key states, Donald Trump’s looming ethics problems, and the origin of fake news.
Some stories that appeared on Friday’s program:
- Jill Stein is having some success raising enough money to force a recount of the presidential race in at least two rustbelt states.
- Top adviser to Donald Trump wants NASA to stop doing research on climate change, saying it is “politicized science”
- Trump ethics questions discussed Wednesday night on The PBS News Hour—which we carry every night on our HD3 channel
- An investigative report from NPR’s All Things Considered which tracked down the California man behind many of the fake news stories that pop up in social media newsfeeds.
- a 2010 interview with John Bolenbaugh, former Kalamazoo oil spill cleanup worker and Standing Rock whistleblower.